Companion Slider 5th Wheel Hitch Kit For Ford Puck System
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch was designed to address the issue of sloppiness in hitches. The result is a quiet, cushioned ride that is free of jerking. Works in conjuction with the Ford Factory Prep System.
- Utilizes the Ford OEM Towing Prep Package
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed
- No mounting rails means it’s removable and you can use your truck for more than towing
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience
- 12″ of movement, for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks
- Easy to reach, cam action handle means easy release even when parked on unlevel sites
- Fully articulating head allowing front to back and side to side pivoting
- 1″ thick wrap around jaws for a strong, worry-free connection
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
A brother to the Companion, the Companion Slider uses the same great coupler but with a short base designed for steel flatbeds. Like every hitch in our Companion series, it offers a smooth ride and easy hook-up and removal for a level bed-all without sacrificing sturdiness, reliability, or towing power. Plus, you have the option to tow a fifth-wheel or gooseneck hitch with the same system.
GTW: 20,000 lbs
Height: 17 to 19, 1 increments
PROP 65 WARNING:: WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P54Warnings.ca.gov.
VTW: 5,000 lbs
Emissions : 1
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 17.75 x 31 x 9.75 inches
Weight: 70 PG