XTS Bull Bar
XTS Bull Bar; Round; Steel; Textured Black;
- High Strength And Lightweight Design
- Available In Textured Black Finish
- Low Profile Winch Mount Improves Air Flow
- Integrated Lightweight 10-Gauge Steel Shell And 4-Gauge Steel Winch Tray Provides Superior Strength
- Features 4.5 in. X 10 in. Winch Mount Pattern
- Accommodates Most Winches Up To 12000 lbs Capacity
- Provides Two Recovery Points For Shackles
- Compatible With All Factory Sensors
- Hardware And Mounting Brackets Included
- E-Coated Base Coat Provides Long Lasting Corrosion Protection
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
The XTS Front Bumper from Westin is an attractive, winch-capable upgrade that enhances both front end protection and functionality. It features a low profile winch mount to improve air flow. The XTS Front Bumper provides maximum strength and durability by employing a lightweight 10-gauge steel shell combined with a solid 4-gauge center section capable of accommodating most recovery winches up to 12k lbs. The XTS Front Bumper adds welded mounting points for recovery, letting you hit the trail with confidence! Fully compatible with factory sensors and capable of adding either an angular or round bull bar (sold separately) for added grille protection and styling. It also provides a wide variety of auxiliary lighting mounting points. The XTS Front Bumper has a durable textured black powder coat finish with an e-coated base coat, providing long lasting corrosion protection from the elements, and is backed by a 3-year warranty. Includes all necessary mounting hardware for a hassle-free installation. Complete your vehicles upgrade with a form fitted skid plate (sold separately), designed to provide maximum protection off the highway and great styling on the street. XTS is an easy choice for Ford Bronco owners.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Cancer and Birth Defect
WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: