SLAM AIR; ADJUSTABLE AIR SPRINGS; FOR LOWERED TRUCKS
Slam Air; Adjustable Air Springs; For Lowered Trucks; Rear; Lowered 4 in. – 6 in.; Installation Time – 1 – 3 Hours;
- Add load support for trucks that have been dropped with lowering kits
- Supplement lowered truck leaf springs to give adjustable spring rate for comfort and safety
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Exclusive installation alignment tool included
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Detailed Instructions Included
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Restore load carrying capacity and eliminate bottoming out by adding SlamAir air helper springs to your lowered vehicle. SlamAir kits supplement a lowered truck’s leaf springs to provide adjustable spring rate for ride comfort, safety and variable loads. Easy to install between your existing springs and the vehicle frame, they are made with rugged, durable components for long, reliable service. Air Lift SlamAir kits fit most lowered trucks with a 2 — 6 inch drop, including trucks with flipped axles and notched frames. SlamAir air helper springs are air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI and come with quick connecting, easy-to-use air fittings. They also come standard with a limited lifetime warranty and an exclusive 60 day ride satisfaction guarantee.
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA