LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE with internal jounce bumper; Leaf spring air spring kit
LoadLifter 5000 ULTIMATE; Leaf spring air spring kit with internal jounce bumper
- Underframe kit designed to work with most in-bed hitches
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity (Note: Do not exceed vehicle’s GVWR)
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Features Air Lift’s Lifetime Warranty, with a 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Install Difficulty Level: Easy – No metal drilling, grinding, or removal of factory components required.
- Air springs fully adjustable from 5-100 PSI, helping to level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe, comfortable ride with no sag or bottoming out
- Internal jounce bumper prevents bottoming out
- Fits puck style 5th wheel and gooseneck hitch mounts, may not work with frame side-mounted hitches, review installation manual for reference
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Offering up to 5,000 pounds of load-leveling capacity, the LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate kit from Air Lift will make towing and hauling a comfortable and stress-free experience. For the ultimate ride comfort and protection, our fully-adjustable, industry leading air springs are the perfect partner for your vehicle, eliminating any issues that you might face. The LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate kit helps to eliminate problems frequently faced when towing and hauling, such as squat, poor headlight aim, trailer sway, body roll, and bottoming out. With the added stability and weight-distribution that air springs provide, you can haul safely, knowing that you have optimal braking and steering control. With the ability to adjust the air pressure from 5-100 PSI, your pickup can be ready for any weight and any situation (Note: Do not exceed vehicle’s gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR)). What sets the LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate apart from other air spring kits is the built-in internal jounce bumper. An Air Lift exclusive, the jounce bumper inside the air spring prevents bottoming out, eliminating squat and trailer sway, even on rough roads. This replaces the factory jounce bumper and it completely maintenance free, running safely with zero air pressure. This added feature makes the kit the ULTIMATE in ride comfort and protection. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality load support parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components, including the air springs and all hardware, have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our hydraulic test rig. With a lifetime warranty and 60-Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee — not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process.
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA