LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Plus with stainless steel air lines
- Up to 5,000 lbs. load-leveling capacity. Do not exceed the vehicles gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).
- Jounce bumper inside the air spring absorbs shock and can be safely run with zero air pressure. Maintain minimum air pressure for the ultimate ride comfort
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Upgraded components, including 10 feet of flexible, stainless-steel braided air lines, military-grade AN fittings, and stainless steel roll plates which protect the air springs and help increase load capacity of the springs by up to 10%
- Stainless steel air spring mounting hardware
- No frame drilling required. No-drill design, but requires a cutting tool such as a hacksaw or grinder.
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Air springs are built like a tire, reinforced with durable 2-ply fabric for maximum strength
- End caps made of ultra high-strength corrosion-proof nylon composite which is as strong as steel but weighs less
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Offering up to 5,000 pounds of load-leveling capacity, the new LoadLifter Ultimate Plus kit from Air Lift Company will make towing and hauling with your Ford F150 a comfortable and stress-free experience. For the elite user, we have paired our fully-adjustable air springs with the highest-quality components, making it Air Lifts longest-lasting load support kit. Our double-bellow air bags work to eliminate the problems frequently faced when towing and hauling: squat, poor headlight aim, trailer sway, and body-roll, and the exclusive internal jounce bumper absorbs shock and prevents bottoming out. What sets this kit apart are the upgraded kit components for the elite tower and hauler. The stainless steel roll plates, mounting hardware, and braided air line provide extra protection from road debris and sharp edges, and our military-grade AN fittings eliminate the need to cut air lines, for the perfect, leak-free fit, every time. As experts in air suspension products for 70 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality load support parts that last. The key suspension components have all been durability and environmentally-tested to ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction. With a lifetime warranty and 60-Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee, you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Whether it is towing or hauling, the LoadLifter Ultimate Plus kit from Air Lift will give you the ability to use your Ford F150 with added safety and comfort. Do not exceed the vehicles gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA