LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Plus Kit
Offering up to 5,000 pounds of load-leveling capacity, the new LoadLifter Ultimate Plus kit from Air Lift Company will make towing and hauling with your vehicle a comfortable and stress-free experience.
- Up to 5,000 lbs. load-leveling capacity
- Jounce bumper inside the air spring absorbs shock and can be safely run with zero air pressure (Maintain minimum air pressure for the ultimate ride comfort)
- Stainless steel roll plates which protect the air springs and help increase load capacity of the springs by up to 10%
- Upgraded components, including 10 feet of flexible, stainless-steel braided air lines, military-grade AN fittings, and stainless steel roll plates which protect the air springs and help increase load capacity of the springs by up to 10%
- Stainless steel air spring mounting hardware
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Offering up to 5,000 pounds of load-leveling capacity, the new LoadLifter Ultimate Plus kit from Air Lift Company will make towing and hauling with your vehicle a comfortable and stress-free experience. For the elite user, we’ve paired our fully-adjustable, industry leading air springs with the highest-quality components, making it the longest-lasting load support kit that money can buy. The new LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Plus kit helps to eliminate problems frequently faced when towing and hauling, such as squat, poor headlight aim, trailer sway, and body-roll. The double-bellow air springs feature an Air Lift-exclusive internal jounce bumper. This added feature absorbs shock and works to prevent bottoming out. It replaces the factory jounce bumper and is completely maintenance free, allowing the air spring to run safely with zero air pressure in emergency situations. With the ability to adjust the air pressure in the springs all the from 5-100 PSI, making your vehicle ready for any weight and any situation (NOTE: Do not exceed vehicle’s GVWR). The added stability and weight-distribution provided by air springs allow you to tow and haul safely, with optimal braking and steering control. What sets the new LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Plus apart from other Air Lift kits are the upgraded components for the elite tower and hauler. These exclusive upgrades include stainless steel mounting hardware, roll plates, and braided air line. With the added protection that stainless steel provides, you can tow and haul knowing your air springs are protected from sharp edges and road debris. Add in the military-grade AN fittings that simply thread together for a metal-to-metal seal, you know that your system will be easy to install and leak-free with no air line cutting required. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality load support parts that last.
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA