LOADLIFTER 5000; LEAF SPRING LEVELING KIT
LoadLifter 5000; Leaf Spring Leveling Kit; Rear; 2 Hr. Install; No Drill Req; 5000 lbs. Max Capacity; 4×2;
- Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable ride
- Eliminate sag and bottoming out
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity (Note: Do not exceed vehicle’s GVWR)
- Uses 2-Ply Fabric Reinforced Air Springs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Air Lift adjustable air helper springs level your load, and give your truck, van, or SUV a safer, more comfortable ride. Air springs are easy to install between your existing springs and the vehicle frame. Just add air when towing or hauling a heavy load, and reduce air pressure when unloaded, they are fully adjustable for a great ride. Air Lift air springs eliminate sag, sway, and bottoming out. They are made with rugged, durable components for long, reliable service. LoadLifter 5000 kits are Air Lift’s heaviest-rated kits for hauling or towing heavy loads. They have up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity, right up to the manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, and are air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI. LoadLifter 5000 kits fit such popular vehicles as ton and one-ton pickup trucks, many Class A, B & C motor homes, and commercial trucks and other severe uses. They also come standard with a limited lifetime warranty and an exclusive 60 day ride satisfaction guarantee.
30L Dampers: No
Control Arms: No
Front Sway Bar Links: No
No Drill: Yes
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA