LoadLifter 5000 for Half-Ton Vehicles
LoadLifter 5000 for Half-Ton Vehicles; Leaf Spring Leveling Kit; Rear; No Drill
- Air springs fully adjustable from 5-100 PSI, helping to level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe, comfortable ride
- Eliminate sag and bottoming out
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity (Note: Do not exceed vehicle’s GVWR)
- Features Air Lift’s Lifetime Warranty, with a 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Air Lift adjustable air helper springs level your load, and give your Half-Ton truck a safer, more comfortable ride. Air springs are easy to install between your axle and the vehicle frame. Just add air when towing or hauling a heavy load, and reduce air pressure when unloaded, they are fully adjustable for a great ride. Air Lift air springs eliminate sag, sway, and bottoming out. They are made with rugged, durable components for long, reliable service. LoadLifter 5000 Heavy Half-Ton adjustable kits are Air Lift’s heaviest-rated kits for hauling or towing heavy loads. They have leveling capacity right up to the manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, and are air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI. LoadLifter 5000 Heavy Half-Ton adjustable kits fit such popular vehicles as 1/2, ton and one-ton pickup trucks, many Class A, B & C motor homes, and commercial trucks and other severe uses. They also come standard with a limited lifetime warranty and an exclusive 60 day ride satisfaction guarantee.
30L Dampers: No
Control Arms: No
Front Sway Bar Links: No
No Drill: Yes
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA