EZ Mount WirelessAIR (2nd Generation)
EZ Mount WirelessAIR; Leveling Compressor Control System; Incl. Compressor/Manifold/Control Box;
- Dual-path control of all brands of air springs
- Heavy-duty 120 PSI 1.03 CFM 9% duty cycle 12V air compressor
- Control your air springs individually from anywhere, at any time
- Compact, wireless handheld controller with LCD display, programmable with up to three user-defined presets and free iOS and Android mobile app easily connects with Bluetooth -enabled manifold
- New EZ Mount system packages the manifold and upgraded heavy-duty compressor into a factory-assembled bracket, making installation easier and quicker than ever
- Easy installation with common mechanics tools
- Two-year limited warranty and 60 day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Offering easy and convenient air pressure adjustment for any brand of aftermarket air spring, the WirelessAir on-board air compressor system from Air Lift is ideal for the elite air spring user. This dual-path WirelessAir(TM) allows users to inflate or deflate each air spring separately, this allows each air spring to be filled to different air pressures, to better handle uneven or top-heavy loads, all powered by a heavy-duty compressor. This second-generation system offers easy control of your air springs through an upgraded, wireless handheld controller or the new mobile app. Installing the system is simple, with no air line or wiring needing to be routed through the cab of the vehicle. The included wiring harness, installation hardware, and a fully illustrated instruction manual ensure that WirelessAir(TM) will be up and running in no time. WirelessAir(TM) is now available with the EZ Mount system, which packages the manifold and heavy-duty compressor into a factory-assembled and tested bracket, making installation even easier. Backed by Air Lift’s two-year limited warranty and 60-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee, WirelessAir(TM) can be purchased with peace of mind.
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Temporarily Unavailable
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA