AIR LIFT 1000; COIL SPRING
Air Lift 1000; Coil Spring; Front; No Drill; Installation Time – 2 Hours Or Less;
- Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable ride
- Installs inside coil spring to eliminate sag and bottoming out
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Up to 1,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity (Note: Do not exceed vehicle’s GVWR)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Tough Molded Polyurethane
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Air Lift adjustable air helper springs level your load, and give your truck, van, or SUV a safer, more comfortable ride. Air springs are easy to install inside the existing coil spring with common mechanic’s tools. Just add air when towing or hauling a heavy load, and reduce air pressure when unloaded, they are fully adjustable for a great ride. Air Lift air springs eliminate sag, sway, and bottoming out. They are made with rugged, durable components for long, reliable service. Air Lift 1000 kits fit many popular customer vehicles with coil springs. They’re designed to: add support to rear springs on many popular SUVs, replace OEM front air springs on P-30 motor homes, provide front end support for snowplows, winches, etc., improve muscle car traction for drag racing, and improve ride and handling for full-size vans and trucks with front coil springs. Air adjustable with quick connecting, easy-to-use air fittings, Air Lift 1000 air helper springs have a typical max pressure of 35 PSI on cars and SUVs, and 90 PSI on motorhomes. They also have up to 1000 pounds of leveling capacity, right up to the manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. Air Lift 1000 kits also come standard with a limited lifetime warranty and an exclusive 60 day ride satisfaction guarantee.
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA