AIR LIFT 1000; COIL AIR SPRING LEVELING DRAG BAG KIT
Air Lift 1000; Coil Air Spring Leveling Drag Bag Kit; Rear; No Drill; Installation Time – 1 Hour Or Less;
- Fully adjustable air springs pre-load the suspension for drag racing
- Installs inside coil spring
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Up to 1,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity (Note: Do not exceed vehicle’s GVWR)
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Air Lift Drag Bag kits are used to pre-load coil spring suspensions for drag racing. They tune the suspension for top performance, improve your hole shot, and lower E.T.s. Air Lift Drag Bags help solve the torque vs. traction equalization issue for drag racers. Pre-loading the suspension with a set of Drag Bags will even up the loads on the two rear wheels to achieve maximum potential thruse under full torque, in low gear.
30L Dampers: No
Control Arms: No
Front Sway Bar Links: No
No Drill: Yes
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA