Air Lift 1000 Air Spring Kit
- Air springs fully adjustable from 5-35 PSI on most applications, helping to level the vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe, comfortable ride
- No frame drilling required
- Eliminate sag and bottoming out
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install in 2 hours or less with included instructions
- Up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity
- Air bags easily fit into the coil springs of coil-sprung vehicles, the most versatile of Air Lifts applications
- Features Air Lifts Lifetime Warranty, with a 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
We’ll match the price of a product found at another retailer.
Offering free shipping on most items.
Offering up to 1,000 pounds of load-leveling capacity, Air Lift’s flagship kit, the Air Lift 1000, will make towing and hauling with a Ford Edge a comfortable and stress-free experience. For frequent use, our fully-adjustable, industry leading air springs are the perfect partner for the vehicle, eliminating any issues users might face. The Air Lift 1000 system fits easily into the coil springs of coil-sprung vehicles, providing suspension support by allowing users to easily add air when carrying heavy loads to keep the vehicle level and stable. Adding air bags helps to eliminate problems frequently faced when towing and hauling, such as squat, poor headlight aim, trailer sway, body roll, and bottoming out. With the added stability that air springs provide, users can haul safely, knowing that you have optimal braking and steering control. The air springs are adjustable from 5-35 PSI, ensuring that the vehicle can be ready for any weight and any situation. Simply add air when towing or hauling and deflate when riding empty. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components, including the air springs and all hardware, have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our hydraulic test rig. With a lifetime warranty and 60-Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee, not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support, should there be any snags in the installation process, users can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Installing the kit is a simple process, requiring only common hand tools and no frame drilling, specifically designed to be installed in 2 hours or less. The Air Lift 1000 kit comes with a fully-illustrated, user-friendly installation manual, making the install process easy. Whether it is towing or hauling, the Air Lift 1000 kit from Air Lift will give you the ability to use the Ford Edge with added safety and comfort.
Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
Prop 65 – Short Label: California: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA